Friday 23 March 2007

Lesson in no Lesson

Where would the next lesson come from? Yes, it has been a while since the last posting. Admittedly, the pace that I have been going through has not allowed me to sit back and observe for lessons in life since I have not run smack into any situation that would turn out to be a great life learning experience.

It is obvious, from the the above admission, that I need to slow down to be able to drink in the moment. Possibly then will there be something that will pop out and turn out to be a lesson. Actually, some things did pop up but I thought the better of it to hold my tongue (and fingers from furiously jabbing the keyboards) lest I bring myself to the low down of rectums, warts and all.

I take comfort that I have not allowed myself to fall victim to shoot my mouth off and hurt feelings that some through their ignorance and contempt have generalised that bloggers are inclined to.





No comments: